PW II ~Promos Week II~: Let Luck Take Its Course

4th October 2010 (Song of the day: Eh…) [Now Listening to… what’s the latest song again?] Mood: Fine, I guess…

            Hi guys again, and welcome back. Glued to the TV, I duno why I can't seem to just type out another entry on this diary site…

            OK, the Physics MCQ Paper first. It was bad. Not as bad as Paper II, but nothing better. I’m like halfway the paper when I noticed I have 1/3 of the time left. Some was just guessing, and seriously after checking answers (with geniuses others) I noticed my guessing skills… need to be polished… in some other way. Yeah? It was kinda bad, and listening to answers make my answers less accurate, so forget it. Tomorrow’s another MCQ Paper, this time it’s Chemistry, I suppose this shoud be better, but given more time to do calculations, I suppose it may not be that easy after all…

            “Where have I lost my creativity? [Looks @ JC Life] Hmm…”

            About the weekend now – Was kinda great. Well I’m just trying not to remember MCQ Papers once in a while, but noticed I still have to get back to serious stuff when… time tells you to do so. Haha…

            My condolences to Mrs Lee, our Mrs Minister Mentor of Singapore. I’m not trying to be critical here, but I just wonder (WARNING MILD POLITICAL CONTENT) is anything else gonna happen before the elections? Oops, should I censor this? Maybe I should…

            Seriously someone better not Google “Singapore Policitcal Content” or something. YOU SHALL NOT SEE THIS PAGE… (Audience: |||…)

            [Silence] (Audience: Hey what are you standing there staring @ the TV? Come back!) Oh sorry~

            Today also marks the first airing (subbed) of Ore no Imouto (Yeah it’s yesterday, I know), and the first episode was great. It was kinda weird, I don’t go into HER eroge, and Kyosuke’s father sounded too much like Kenpachi. Seriously, such a fabulous combination… Well I just wonder when would Mahou no Iroha and Good Ending become animated…

            [Flips script] Let’s see… oh yeah. I uploaded some new melodies that I just… thought of after dinner just now? Wow I’m like… full of creativity when not pressurised wor…

            Cya guys then, seriously don’t bother to be shocked. If I’m more prepared and less distracted I’ll type more. All the best to my Chemistry MCQ, and those lucky guys out there wish me good luck, ok? Now back to some studying…

[P.S.: Yes, and if you’re wondering (放空) –eh yesh, after tomorrow for me it’s Holiday, well sort of (I know, there’s PW, I know…), so it’s updates from Web Reports, or I shall not be typing. Well maybe the latter…]

[P.P.S.: Since there’s only SPECIAL OTHERS only this week (kicked off SCANDAL, and even though SPECIAL OTHERS is enough), I shall be off on a journey to the Chinese servers to search for some songs released this year. Hope I get some results…]

5th October 2010 (Song of the day: Rain: YUI [Radio Rip]!!) [Now Listening to GRAVITY Ø: Aqua Timez] Mood: Balanced?

            Hi guys. Today isn’t THAT great as it was supposed to be, since people are there to help you “pave your way” in JC Life…

            “Isn’t that great?” You might ask. But who knows? How great can things be when you have to come back from tomorrow to Saturday for PW for 10 hours? (Audience: The hell?) The hell, yeah…

            OK, about the Chemistry MCQ Paper first. It was easy. Well when I say it “was easy”, most likely it’s easy, and without the change in error of paper, I may get another question correct/wrong? Haha…

            All in all, the paper today was okay, and seriously, I didn’t know it started half an hour later than yesterday. Next is just the epic news that Dinesh broke to me, so I’m like… WTH?? (No I don’t use the “f” liao, just in case…)

            “I dreamt of myself telling Dad about the PW days thereafter, and he has no reaction. Don’t intend to ask him in real life anyway…”

            Today also didn’t bring anything interesting, besides me listening to some Chinese songs (trying to like some) and BLEACH. BLEACH was okay, just… too talkative, between Tosen and Komamura, but for an anime audience, I think it’s necessary. The Manga is just fast in many ways, you know…

            Tomorrow is gonna be a “journey” of “PW goodness”, which is gonna be bad. Seriously, you don’t even get paid for staying this long you know…

            Cya guys tomorrow then, would be updating on the Web Reports, since when I come back I would be rushing through work yet again…

[P.S.: Yeah listened to some mrbrownshow, and yeah, it’s as funny as ever. Especially when they plan on importing foreign talent…]

[P.P.S.: And you see later tomorrow he’s gonna go on again on people who oppose his ‘orders’ on concentrating on other subjects after Promos is over…]

            “Tomorrow is- (Audience: Someone’s bdae?) the release of SPECIAL OTHERS. Sooooo looking forward to it lah~”