2nd April 2010: Not a very Good Friday

2nd April 2010 aka Good Friday (Song of the day: Not sure siah…) [Now Listening to Stay with me ~Renai Nante Himatsubushi~: Rie fu & LilyFranky feat. Bose] Mood: Empty?

            Don’t ask me why there are son many artists in the song I’m listening, just… collaboration…

            Well today’s a Holiday, trying to enjoy it maybe. Morning leh went to… 光明山,if you guys know where this is in Singapore, or not, we just went to visit our ancestors. With a great bunch of relatives due to the Holiday, our family (somehow) arrived the latest, and then there were plenty of discussions. Well, I asked my cousin for his GP notes, hope he could really help, and man he’s leaving only on September, so like… I still have time. Well, not GP, but his notes…

            Afternoon leh was in front of the com reluctant to do homework, and just now finished that damned meaningless essay, well I was working with a weak brain (dowanna explain that anyway) and all wasn’t obvious how to answer the question. So like… I’ll just leave it to tomorrow?

            Tomorrow leh… sadly no late sleep, since have lesson (History make-up lesson), and then maybe I should stay with Zaw tomorrow morning to finish some homework. Well, without EK I suppose we could progress more? Haha…

            And man, read the BLEACH Manga and some new Good Ending liao, BLEACH was obvious since for the Spoilers, definitely wanna know about Ichimaru’s Bankai; Good Ending leh was just… rather confusing. Is Utsumi getting on his sempai’s back again? I wonder if he really could help/cause problems for her in Shou’s broken relationship wor…

            It’s definitely obvious that I got the Rie fu collaboration album liao, and I must say… weak creativity. Man, some melodies sound like her previous album URBAN ROMANTIC, and the general beat for the album is rather slow, which… is not providing adreanaline for my school days. Maybe next week onwards, where the new Anime appear, and we’ll talk more about songs. Rather empty for songs for the next 2 weeks siah, duno what to do about it man… (Audience: Get into JC Life.) Yeah, you guys are right…

            Hmm I guess that’s all, thanks Lixin for spending time reading my ‘essays’ (maybe not anymore) and updating her blog (what about the emails?), would write another email to her anyway (even if she read, just wanna remind her to reply). Cya guys then, until next time… my hope for tomorrow is… predictably bad. So, here’s wishing me luck…