15th March 2010 (Song of the day: Eh… Ehagaki no Haru: Aqua Timez?) [Now Listening to Uruwashiki Hito: Ikimono-gakari] Mood: Worried?
Well somehow worried lah, but it also started some MORE things to worry, oh man all my grey hair…
First, about today:
- Morning @ home, played SimCity Societies and got myself excited. For what?
- Afternoon went to school for 2 Lectures, Maths and Physics. Almost late for Maths, damn a Pop Test (somehow dead liao), and another Physics Topical Test in another. Just… too… much… tests… (Audience: Hope you’re okay…)
- Afternoon went to school for 2 Lectures, Maths and Physics. Almost late for Maths, damn a Pop Test (somehow dead liao), and another Physics Topical Test in another. Just… too… much… tests… (Audience: Hope you’re okay…)
Actually, that’s all; I don’t really need to place it in points, yah?
Nothing really much caught me today, not in school to smell perfume anyway (OMG no lah really), and less of that, Lixin emailed me today. Well she just mentioned… man not her blog, so can show here right? Haha HELL NO! (Audience: [Moaning] Why???...) Just, no.
Nothing really much caught me today, not in school to smell perfume anyway (OMG no lah really), and less of that, Lixin emailed me today. Well she just mentioned… man not her blog, so can show here right? Haha HELL NO! (Audience: [Moaning] Why???...) Just, no.
Here’s what I wrote (would be @ Web Reports later, should have done so when I was waiting for Bus 80 for a long time @ the bus stop):
(No you’re not allowed to know it’s her, haha) No, she just left me with nothing much to say, when I wanted to she always make me unable to speak… (Audience: Asthma?) Eh… you guys… very random wor? (Audience: ???)
And yeah I learnt what’s random liao, my Mum then is random okay! She also like me bah, no wonder I ended up like her… well, it’s just that complicated. Isn’t it?
Well not about that only, I also… rather enjoyed my weekend. Well maybe it’s because of not needing to wake up on Monday morning (well then on Tuesday morning lah, damn) that made me… enjoy myself. Got tired, so heard some Ikimono-gakari LIVE, and yeah, got what I heard.
Entertainment News: Damn I didn’t know Kalafina’s releasing an album this week! I really didn’t know… (Audience: Stop the innocence.) *innocent face* *SMACK* Slap me for what…
(Angry audience leaves) Now that I’ve gotten rid of MOST of the audience, let’s plan on what I WOULD do (bah) this week! Well, more homework piling up, and I really dowanna go to some Camp now (yeah CCA Camp), even EK is going, and I’m like… Really? Hmm… this week’s gonna be boring, even if I’m having a “Holiday”, yeah, so-called only lah…
And yeah, from this weekend… haven’t decided on which day yet, you’ll be seeing me write just one report (which would be emailed) to Lixin, yeah if I have the mood, or if she has the time to reply. I’m rather lonely you know, shouldn’t be boring some gal who wants to get (even) pretty (-ier) and who has plenty of fun (really). I just… am bored. It’s just… rather natural. Haiz…
OK lah not really gonna bore you guys (if there is any) liao, really kinda… moodless to type anymore, or maybe I’ve run out of things to say (wow Holidays make me brainless…). Cya guys then, until next time… maybe I’ll pop a Web Report or two, so just visit there, ね? (What’s the ‘ne?’ for?)
[P.S.: OK, 決めたんだ。I’ll still write it on Web Diary, since tags would just solve this stupid problem. Why bother to write some ‘Holiday Diary’ right? Hmm…]
16th March 2010 (Song of the day: Hmm sleep: Sid perhaps?) [Now Listening to red moon: Kalafina] Mood: Thoughtless
Just trying to find the emo feel that Kalafina provides to me during last year’s Kara no Kyoukai movies, but it looks like I dampened the mood here yeah? (Audience: You sure did…) The song’s rather ‘high’ though…
Today leh was rather… long, at school lah. Morning have to wake up to attend Chemistry Lecture, and then there was 5 hours of free time. Zaw decided to do work in school, so actually followed him, but like Su Hui and EK brought their (for him is NEW lah) laptops to do Chinese project wor, and ended up being a waste. The time spent in The Study was like… bad. In 4.5 hours I only finished all Chemistry work, which wasn’t a lot, really. Then there was this Physics Lecture, went through test, looks like can pass, if I’m lucky…
Today leh also is Liane’s… delayed bdae celebration? Immediately after Chemistry Lecture, the active… Prithee (haha was finding the name on Facebook) doing up the really small cake (I mean enough for Liane’s appetite?) in the canteen ready to celebrate her bdae, which is somehow delayed after a week? EK was also thrown in since it’s his day soon, so like… yeah. (Audience: What?) Eh… (Audience: What is the problem?) Yeah, there is a problem. (Audience: YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SO!!) Sry…
Yeah, was like Liane was rather reluctant in this, and chatter just went round the class, like some say she throwing some tantrum, or she thought she was part of EK’s bdae celebration? Haiz anyway, I really think Liane doesn’t have the 肚量 (capacity for tolerance, even if she has a large stomach) to swallow all doings by her classmates, which kinda reminds me of JK, man no wonder they are MapleStory friends…
Not letting some (fat) classmate spoil my day (Audience: If she sees this you’re SO gonna get screwed) (You think I care? All for that ‘assumptions’ of me…), So.Ra.No.Wo.To finally is getting on the story liao, now that this week’s 2nd last episode liao, so it should get to somewhere of war? It seems so man…
I still somehow cannot tolerate (no I just happen to have a small stomach liao) what EK does to his JC Life, that’s why somehow he lands behind me in results. It’s like, if Heaven somehow testing me, or why did I end myself with 2 ‘nemesis’ friends, one that flaunts of his richness, and another that arrogates his results? Man I’m having a hard life…
Thanks Su Hui again (when we’re @ the canteen eating LIANE’S bdae cake) for praising me, since it’s really been 10 years since anyone did that, especially from Primary 1, kena ‘bullied’ by 3 gals, if you would recall. (Audience: LIKE WE KNOW???) It’s a bad experience; I shall not mention it here. EK too, he just doesn’t exceeds me far enough in sociology, which is why he can say I look good and… look like Lixin? OMG, Lixin don’t feel sad, you aren’t like me, really…
Saying about her, in The Study with EK’s laptop and the school’s Wireless Connection, they went to YouTube to see plenty of videos which was introduced by my ITE-student cousin, went to Facebook to check out Lixin (and now I know EK’s der liao), and I tried to show 大闹西游 to Timothy, but looks like I can't laugh it out. Well hope he gets interested, I’m gonna run out of ideas to share liao. (Audience: How about your works?) HUH THOSE? Well later they scold me childish lor. Maybe until I can get JK to help me make it into a game or something… man why can't he help me on this? Or maybe the desperate (she somehow ‘pounces’ on every guy in class) Su Hui (Audience: Really meh?) the drafts I have, see what reaction she have lor…
Well long enough an ‘essay’ liao, and listening to plenty of Kalafina is gonna get me crazy. I should start on Chinese project liao (with Timothy liao, since Dinesh went to the “dark side”, haha), if I wanna go to CCA Camp this Friday. Yeah, I’m leaving. I don’t want to, but since I’m STILL gonna be alone…
Haha that’s all ler bah, cya guys then, until next time… if you feel moody, let (no not Mr Foo that Maths Lecturer) Kalafina pour your sorrows out then! I mean it man, and I shall see you soon~
[Backstage] Damn I haben thought of what to write this weekend yet to Lixin man… and is my taste THAT bad? Like, Lixin better strive to improver her image as said in her blog, like if you want double eyelids I can give it you. [Silence] (Audience: OMG VERY LAME WOR…) OI, WHAT’S DER SACARSM?
Card of the Day – (I have to think of one? Let me see…) Birth of a Star; Let’s see, for a star to be born, you need encouragement and motivation, plenty of them, to bring out the best in you! Confidence +80%, Mood +30%
17th March 2010 (Song of the day? I guess none…) [Now Listening to Memory: Lil’B] Mood: Restless, seriously restless
Hi guys, I’m really tired, so bored myself with the com. PSP isn’t boring, but BLEACH filler is. Homework isn’t THAT boring, a camp in between sure is boring…
Today leh didn’t do much as I said earlier, just slacking around, not even thinking of Chinese Project at all (hope Timothy is at it). I think I spent the last night fantasizing too much (Sadly no Lindsey liao wor) (Audience: Oh…), well not about THAT, but how worrying things would be just this year. And it definitely would have effect on the Song Awards this year too. Haiz, very troublesome man, it’s not difficult to listen to songs on my general mood; Songs just pass, get reviewed by my random mood, and leave for good. I may not even turn back liao…
The com seriously is in the down, unlike EK’s laptop, somehow… uncapable to cope with Windows 7 and games that I play. I’m like… damn even you want me to study well these 2 years? Yeah, I’m SO gonna do it and sell you to get a new one! [Blackout] What’s that? (Audience: Wow Computer Domination – Home Electricity Series wor…) |||… Get the lights on you idiots…
[Lights on] Haiz some trouble out there which was solved. My life really isn’t all about gals, that’s why there’s songs; my life isn’t all about homework, so that’s why I play puzzle games (well presently not, since homework is dominating games…); my life also isn’t all about the present, since I seem more interested in the future…
Really noe, I really wonder (almost all the time): Would I really be with one of the gals I thought of (anything lah) (Audience: Got so many meh?) some day? Hmm… Lixin would just be a great start… but Su Hui’s display pic on Facebook… no that’s just some stupid camera angle technique, anyways, she really didn’t know (after praising almost the emo guys in the class) she’s much attractive than others? Not maturity lah for a start…
And thus, being a MATURED (and kinda perverted, deduced by classmates) guy it’s just good to do some evaluation for what I really see in females, or what makes me… yeah. (Audience: Wow KN’s gonna talk about this wor…) No, not prepared yet, will get a script ready, haha… (Audience: Eh don’t you think of running away!)
Presently listening to Aims: SPECIAL OTHERS (yesh writing this takes a pretty long time), and also wondering what my aims are. Really, I don’t think it’s much of me to end up like an engineer or something, but that kind of life is gonna suck. Being a scientist is great, however researching requires patience (and not guided too wor) and good Science results (like bad Chemistry?) (Audience: Haha ‘Chemistry’ wor, yeah you kinda bad, scare all the gals away…) (smack you guys ar I tell you). So you say, where should I be??
Tomorrow would just be in homework, kinda sick of playing in front of the com liao (still requires you so sit straight on der chair), maybe GP and History should be more than enough? Yeah History notes wor…
BLEACH was great, getting Haineko aroused (haha) looks great, that damn Sword Fiend (followed the term wordwide) doesn’t have a good name (Narunosuke….), and BLEACH Manga Spoilers sounds normal. Well let the explanations carry on, and let the sidekicks arrive baby!
Now that I somehow sound like an American, I shall see you guys soon to get rid of my accent (haha), until tomorrow… hope I can still ‘fabricate’ such a long ‘essay’ again. Seriously…
Card of the Day – The Unforgotten Partner; Even if you don’t remember others, others may just be thinking of you… Mood +10%, Anticipation of Life +5%
[P.S.: Unforgotten (Future) Partner = Me. The other partner? “Her” lor… (Audience: Who’s her?)]
“March! *marching* March! *marching* March! (Audience: ‘Yes Sir!’) |||… Sure didn’t hear you before, you newbie? (Audience: ‘Yes Sir! Getting me to march, sir!’) Well you donid, you are the One already…”
18th March 2010 (Song of the day: Seriously? Ok lah red moon: Kalafina) [Now Listening to Tooku e…: SunSet Swish] Mood: Even more restless…
Hi guys, gonna write lesser liao, really… very… tired….
Why leh? Since tomorrow’s that camp, I’m also kinda restless in doing homework, so I’m like… sianz, lor. (Audience: Lidat oso can?) Yeah, somehow, it’s kinda difficult to describe, maybe you come to my home and I’ll show you how tired I am…
Today leh just playing round, did some homework (kinda), some Physics (really some), and did History Notes, not done yet, maybe would finish it later, or I should pack up for the Camp tomorrow…
Plenty of more news sent via SMS (from my house phone) regarding the Camp, like donid bring Guitar (wor) and the Guitar Ensemble Blog wor. Haha show off SYF Silver…
Not that point, and I found out all shirts “should be school based shirts” wor, den like… what would I left to wear? Polo Tee? Or School Uniform? Furthermore, we have to “bring along some work to revise as there will be a few hours for study breaks”? OMG, are we there for some ‘Study Fever Camp’?? My mind’s in a swirl now, even placing this doubt in their chatbox is not getting me any reply…
In Entertainment News: [Go read BLEACH Manga first xD] VERY EXCITING!!! (Audience: Thought you were tired?) Yeah, somehow, but in the mention of Kido, I just somehow… Well not only about that, that NOW we know Aizen’s immense reiatsu is actually assisted by Hogyoku, that thing that Urahara-sensei created (Audience: Yeah sensei huh…) to pass the borders of shinigamis and hollows. Wow, looks like Aizen’s kinda easy to defeat liao, well many other factors still exist lah, like his techniques, his zanpakuto (such a threat…) etc, I guess… WE NEED SIDEKICKS. Haha… (Audience: |||…)
Man I need to somehow get into this Manga… (Audience |||…)
Well I guess that’s all, good luck for me in this… CAMP? Yeah, haha, until then… well hope I can finish my homework, and I would get up with a mail to Lixin sometime too. Or I actually could draft it in school, yeah…
Card of the Day – Overestimation Module; When everthing gets overestimated, you look very small, too small to mention. Confidence -30%
(Well since there’s overestimation…) Card of the Day - Underestimation Module; When everything gets underestimated, you look very big; too big you get mentioned all the time. Confidence +30% Mood +/-30% *NOTE: Mood dependent on user reaction to overestimation.
[P.S.: Really, should I be Matchmaker for EK and… KQ? Don’t even know the gal wor… Don’t tell me it’ll happen the Good Ending style? *shudders* Eww lidat better not bother liao… (Audience: Wah you evil wor, indirectly say he no taste…)]
[P.P.S.: (Last one liao) I’ll write the Camp (perhaps I will) as an Event, so don’t think it’s some enjoyable Camp, it doesn’t look like any either…]
